My Weekend with Zenberry GREEN!
by Najaam Lee
Divas For The CURE!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Friday, October 18th was a great success for the screening of B IN C. I want to say thankyou to all my guests who attended the viewing and gave such great feedback. This upcoming Friday, October 25, 2013, we at GOSH!About will be dropping B IN C to the entire world, online. YEP! All my Goshers and VIGs’ can now see it, for the first time. B IN C is a performance art piece I did in support of Breast Cancer Month and #PinkUnitesUsAll < Please Retweet).
This weekend, I got a Hamilton Juicer and got to juicing, ladies and gents. I made a jar of carrot juice; and another jar of carrot and Kale juice. And I dropped the rest of Zenberry GREEN that I had left. and boy its delicious.
My overall experience with Zenberry products have been great. My body feels more energized. I have less weakness, and am more focused. I feel stronger than before, like I have more endurance in my day. I really liked it. I don’t have anything negative to say about their products, Zenberry BLUE and Zenberry GREEN. Only that I wished they had sent me more, lol 🙂
What Is Zenberry GREEN?
Zenberry GREEN is their formula to help support the liver, digestion and Immune system, as well as its the perfect pre or post workout meal. It is an uncompromised blend of incredible superfoods, protein, enzymes and probiotics containing ingredients that are raw, vegan, non-GMO, organic and/or wild crafted. All of this in a highly digestible, great tasting, easy to blend powder. The quick absorption of nutrients is essential for workout recovery, athletic performance, recovering from illness or surgery, and maintaining good health overall. The mild, smooth chocolate flavor blends well with other ingredients for your own custom smoothie!
Breakdown of Ingredients-:
- Sunwarrior-Warrior Blend Protein -: A synergy of hemp, pea, and cranberry protein. This fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile which is high in branch chain amino acids (BCAAs). An easily digestible, nutrient – dense superfood base.
- Proprietary Fruit Blend -: A highly antioxidant, potent combination of nature’s most nutritive fruits from around the world, dried at low temperatures to preserve heat-sensitive elements.
- Cacao -: Chocolate! Raw, organic 100% Arriba Nacional Fino de Aroma – Pure Cacao Beans from Ecuador. One of the highest antioxidant foods on earth, #1 in magnesium and high in iron, zinc, manganese, copper, tryptophan, and serotonin.
- Maca -: Enhances strength, stamina, and libido. An adaption supporting all of the body’s systems. Boosts immunity, balances hormones, improves mood. 20 amino acids( 7 essential).
- Lucuma -: Popular Peruvian fruit with a sweet maple flavour. High in beta carotene, fiber, iron, and niacin.
- Mesquite -: High in protein, a good course of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc, and is rich in amino acid lysine. It has a sweet, rich molasses like flavour with a hint of caramel.
- Green Leaf Stevia -: Raw, whole leaf, organic, 0-calorie natural sweetener. No effect on blood-sugar and safe for teeth. The enzymes, Superoxide Dismutase has anti-cancer properties.
- Himalayan Pink Salt -: Its rich mineral content includes over 84 minerals and trace elements such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and normalizes blood pressure, and increases circulation and conductivity.
For more information on Zenberry, please visit their site: http://www.zenberrymix.com
For direct contact with the owners, please contact Tarrah Grant: email@example.com
IT HAPPENS FRIDAY 25TH EVERYWHERE !!!
We continue the journey… Divas For The Cure
Hashtag – #PinkUnitesUsAll
Follow my associates of Divas For The Cure:
Sonya LaRae: http://www.lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Baker: http://www.mindofadiva.com
Join the club: http://members.vedicimage.com
Subscribe to GOSH!About: https://goshabout.wordpress.com
SEE What We Have Going On :
Born Making Money. Find out how YOU can TOO! click here
Let others know about our services, click here: http://thumb.tk/6Vru
Don’t stress! Get me and my team to style your vision to life!
Follow us on Twitter.com/vedicimage and FBPages/TheVedicImageGroup
This article is property of GOSH!About, The Vedic Image Group and (c)2013 copyright of GoshAbout.wordpress.com. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States, New York, Massachusetts. Copyright Infringement Laws.