Go Zenberry BLUE! – A Review by Najaam Lee
by Najaam Lee
Divas For The CURE!
OMG! I am so happy to share my review on the first product from Zenberry called Zenberry BLUE. It’s a remarkable product to get your health-kick going in the right direction. Below, I’m going to give you all information plus video- watch below- to help you make the right decision on using this amazing product. I highly recommend this product to women with Breast Cancer and or recovering from Breast Cancer, as well as to men with cancer— can’t leave you out 🙂 I was sick in September and October, and this product review came at the right time for me. I feel great and I only had samples. Just imagine if I had the full product!??
Watch my review here>
About Zenberry BLUE product
Zenberry BLUE , by Zenberry – http://www.zenberrymix.com, is their formula to help you recover from workouts, as well as strengthen and increase flexibility of joints and connective tissues. They use a no-compromise blend of incredible superfoods, protein, enzymes and probiotics. All of the ingredients they use are raw, NON-GMO, organic and/or wild crafted. All of this in a highly digestible, great tasting, easy-to-blend powder. The quick absorption of nutrients is essential for workout recovery, athletic performance, recovering from illness or surgery, and maintaining good health overall. The mild, smooth chocolate flavour (from the cacao) blends well with other ingredients for your own custom smoothies. Zenberry is a convenient way to get true super nutrition in your busy, time-crunched life.
Ingredients used in Zenberry Blue- a synergy of pea, cranberry, hemp protein combined with super berries, super fruits from the Himalayan and Amazonian regions. Also grasses, maca, cacao, lucuma, mesquite, green leaf stevia and Himalayan pink salt.
Breakdown of Ingredients-:
- Sunwarrior-Warrior Blend Protein -: A synergy of hemp, pea, and cranberry protein. This fusion creates a unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile which is high in branch chain amino acids (BCAAs). An easily digestible, nutrient – dense superfood base.
- Proprietary Fruit Blend -: A highly antioxidant, potent combination of nature’s most nutritive fruits from around the world, dried at low temperatures to preserve heat-sensitive elements.
- Cacao -: Chocolate! Raw, organic 100% Arriba Nacional Fino de Aroma – Pure Cacao Beans from Ecuador. One of the highest antioxidant foods on earth, #1 in magnesium and high in iron, zinc, manganese, copper, tryptophan, and serotonin.
- Maca -: Enhances strength, stamina, and libido. An adaption supporting all of the body’s systems. Boosts immunity, balances hormones, improves mood. 20 amino acids( 7 essential).
- Lucuma -: Popular Peruvian fruit with a sweet maple flavour. High in beta carotene, fiber, iron, and niacin.
- Mesquite -: High in protein, a good course of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc, and is rich in amino acid lysine. It has a sweet, rich molasses like flavour with a hint of caramel.
- Green Leaf Stevia -: Raw, whole leaf, organic, 0-calorie natural sweetener. No effect on blood-sugar and safe for teeth. The enzymes, Superoxide Dismutase has anti-cancer properties.
- Himalayan Pink Salt -: Its rich mineral content includes over 84 minerals and trace elements such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and normalizes blood pressure, and increases circulation and conductivity.
I think their choice of ingredients was well thought out and examined with great detail. Below are some recipes I created and used while on the Zenberry BLUE. Try them out and let us know which recipe was your favourite.
How I used Zenberry Blue: My Recipes
Blue Milk Smoothie:
Get a glass jar, and add all ingredients in.
Cover jar and Shake
Shake-shake-shake … you can dance and shake too 😉
Add some ice . and Shake again
Add a straw and drink! Delicious
BLUE Fruit Smoothie:
Please note add as many fruits you like:
– 2 cups of cut Strawberries
-1 cup Blackberries
– 1/2 cup Red Raspberries
– 1/2 Yellow Banana
– Squeeze 1/2 Lime
– Add fresh organic Spinach leaves .. like 4-7 leaves
– 1- 2 teaspoon of Organic Brown Sugar
– 4 oz of cold water
– 1 part Zenberry BLUE
Blend up in a Blender for 2 minutes
Pour out into a glass jar
Add a straw and drink!!
Use as a Churna
Najaam’s Fruitie Salad
– Sliced Strawberries
– Sliced 1/2 banana
-1 cup of Blackberries
-1 teaspoon of organic brown sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
– Drizzle Olive Oil
– Squeeze 1/2 Lime
– 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Zenberry BLUE
Mix together with a spoon.
As we continue the journey this month of Breast Cancer Awareness , I will give you my review on the Zenberry GREEN! So stay tuned….
** For more information on Zenberry, please contact Tarrah Grant PR, email@example.com
We continue the journey… Divas For The Cure
Hashtag – #PinkUnitesUsAll
Follow my associates of Divas For The Cure:
Sonya LaRae: http://www.lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Baker: http://www.mindofadiva.com
Enter below to win a pair of tickets to the Online Pre-Screening of “B in C”, created, produced and directed byNajaam Lee, in support of Breast Cancer Month’s campaign Divas For The Cure! …
Join the club: http://members.vedicimage.com
Subscribe to GOSH!About: https://goshabout.wordpress.com
SEE What We Have Going On :
Born Making Money. Find out how YOU can TOO! click here
Let others know about our services, click here: http://thumb.tk/6Vru
Don’t stress! Get me and my team to style your vision to life!
Follow us on Twitter.com/vedicimage and FBPages/TheVedicImageGroup
This article is property of GOSH!About, The Vedic Image Group and (c)2013 copyright of GoshAbout.wordpress.com. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States, New York, Massachusetts. Copyright Infringement Laws.