Dressing For An Interview?
It’s #Money Monday! and how fitting is the title.
As the economy picks up there have been many job openings happening everywhere. What is kinda sad or disappointing is the lack of ambitious people out there that show up to job interviews looking like the rolled out of bed! What’s really distasteful is the smell of cigarettes on them when they walk in–YUCK! Have you seen or experienced this? If someone is serious about working, you must be serious within yourself first. It doesn’t make any sense (to me) to show up for an interview and be so indecisive and show the lack of respect by your mental appearance and outward appearance!!!
If this offends you so what, shape up or ship out. Period.
When you decide to work for someone or their company, its first and foremost a BUSINESS. They are not your friend or anything. Its work! And about building a company. Your performance is calculated from the time you walk through the doors for an interview. BE PREPARED! or turn around and don’t show up and waste the company’s time. It doesn’t matter if you are applying for a paid job position, or an internship or for a TF project. The bottom line it’s BUSINESS!
So, once you have your mind right for working, then we can now work on your appearance. In this post I will focus on women first, and for the men will be another post. Let’s get into it.
- First thing, make plenty of time to take a shower, and pamper the skin. Do your makeup.. if you do not know how to do makeup , stop at a MAC store and get it done, or get a professional makeup artist to do it for you. Stop making things difficult and just do it. Show that you can THINK!
- Comb your hair. Or get your hair done at the salon. simple.
- Wear the proper undergarment. Wear a bra to your interview. I have done too many interviews to notice a lot of women don’t wear one and their boobs are flapping everywhere. Gosh!
- If you have rolls, wear some spanks. Pull it all in. Double on the pantyhose. Make it smooth.
- Wear a slip and camisole, these light under pieces help the garment look better and smoother on the body. Get yourself some. Victoria Secret sells them.
- Let’s get into the outfits.
What Should I Wear To An Interview?
You have 3 good choices:
1 is a dress
2 is a skirt and blouse
3 is a pant suit
Here are a few examples:
Skirt and Blouse
Tell us what you think, and let us know in the comments below what will you wear to your next interview and be successful.
For more image consulting tips like these and more now Discovering Your FIT, you will be able to connect these pieces with your body type; if you do not have Discovering Your FIT, buy now, stop right here and click this link and buy it now, because its going to help you understand what is being discuss and how to connect this with your body type.. so go right now, click here, get it then come back to this page.
All Photo credits: Google.com/Images
SEE What We Have Going On :
ATTEND FREE! The BTMS MEET & GREET– Go here>
Born Making Money. Find out how YOU can TOO! click here>
Let others know about our services, click here: http://thumb.tk/6Vru
Don’t stress! Get me and my team to help you bring your vision to life!
Follow us on Twitter.com/vedicimage and FBPages/TheVedicImageGroup
This article is property of GOSH!About, The Vedic Image Group and (c)2013 copyright of GoshAbout.wordpress.com. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States, New York, Massachusetts. Copyright Infringement Laws.
- How To Succeed In An Interview (seancookeofficial.wordpress.com)
- Colour GRAY in Vedic Fashion! (goshabout.wordpress.com)
- Colours in Vedic Fashion Wrap UP! (goshabout.wordpress.com)