Its Double Tuesday!!!
Check out the video below after reading today’s Colour In Vedic Fashion.
We are wrapping up Colours in Vedic Fashion this week. Yea, I know, its coming to an end, but we are putting something special together for all of you to get your hands on– so excited– so stay tuned. Today we are getting into a new colour, which is really not a colour, but we all love it! Can you guess? BUT before we go there, here are the announcements:
- Makeup. Makeup. its all about Makeup. We are booking right now, makeup sessions. Get your appointment today. click the link: http://goo.gl/guB6e fill out the form and a staff member will call you to schedule your date and time.
- Buy now you know that Tickets On Sale Now for Born To Model Summit. As you look around its here, so yea, time is running out. reserve your seat now(no tickets sold the day of nor at the door). click this link
White is the colour of purity. Brides wear white in many countries, because white symbolizes a virgin. White means kindness. In some cultures white is worn at funerals. White is Monday’s colour. White daisies are a symbol of loyal love.
Strictly speaking, white is not a colour, but the manifestation of the presence of all colour – the complete energy of light. It stands for wholeness and completion. In many cultures it represents openness and truth. White has a cold quality. It can provide clarity as its energy is complete.
White has purification vibrations and can be used to clear blocks from your path.
It holds the potential to move toward every other colour and this makes it a good choice for new beginnings, and development in any direction.
Put some white in your life when you want:
- to clear clutter and obstacles away
- to start a fresh beginning
- to bring about mental clarity
- purification of thoughts or actions
White is ruled by the Moon and are associated with sleep and psychic energy. It’s often used for good fortune, protection after dark. White crystals amplifies the powers of other stones. Some say that because white contains all the colours, they can act as substitutes for others of any colour.
Wear white to impart a pure, wholesome impression. Surround yourself with white if your surroundings feel cluttered and you want to refresh your mind.
White is simply beautiful. It makes you feel light, airy, heavenly. Puts you in a zone where you are at peace and calm. Get yourself a pair of white sandals here today!
Now I did a video for you ladies in the video series of Colours in Vedic Fashion- Makeup 101 watch it below
SEE What We Have Going On :
Video: Vedic Image Group for GOSH!About
White meaning ref: Crystal-cure.com
ATTEND FREE! The BTMS MEET & GREET– Go here>
Born Making Money. Find out how YOU can TOO! click here>
Let others know about our services, click here: http://thumb.tk/6Vru
Don’t stress! Get me and my team to help you bring your vision to life!
Follow us on Twitter.com/vedicimage and FBPages/TheVedicImageGroup
This article is property of GOSH!About, The Vedic Image Group and (c)2013 copyright of GoshAbout.wordpress.com. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States, New York, Massachusetts. Copyright Infringement Laws.
- OMG! It’s Money Monday (goshabout.wordpress.com)
- Colour PURPLE In Vedic Fashion! (goshabout.wordpress.com)
- Mineral Makeup Brand Mirabella Beauty Launches New DIY Video Highlighting Evening Looks (prweb.com)